A Bloody Mary is a cocktail containing vodka, Tomato juice, and combinations of other spices and flavorings including Worcestershire sauce, hot sauces, garlic, herbs, horseradish celery, olives, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, lime juice and or Celery salt.
Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 2 Oz Vodka
- 4 Oz Tomato juice
- 2 dash Tobasco Sauce
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- 1 pinch Smoked paprika garnished by Lime Wedge, Green Olives, Parsley spring, Celery salt.
- Pour some Celery Salt onto a small plant.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in Celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and ice and shake gently.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a parsley spring,
- 2 spread green Olives and a lime wedge and a celery stalk.