- FCI 2022 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- FCI 2022 Vacancies
- FCI Recruitment for 2022 Age Limit
- FCI Recruitment 2022 Exam Dates
- FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification
- FCI Recruitment Exam 2022 Syllabus
- FCI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Best Books Recommendations for FCI Recruitment Exam 2022
FCI 2022 Exam Eligibility Criteria
10th pass, 12th pass, all Diploma, and Degree candidates are eligible for this FCI 2021 exam.
FCI 2022 Vacancies
- Computer Operator.
FCI Recruitment for 2022 Age Limit
To apply for FCI jobs, candidates should be under 18 to 40 years old.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Exam Dates
FCI Recruitment 2021 category AGM posts Online exam will be conducted on 17th and 18th July 2021.
- AGM (Accounts/Law/Technical and Medical officer) exam will be conducted on 17th July 2021.
- AGM (Genl. Admin) exam will be conducted on 18th July 2021.
- But for Computer Operator, Assistant, Clerk, Helper, and Peon exam date to be announced very soon.
So the last date to apply is 23 July 2021.
List of Documentations for FCI Recruitment
- 10th, 12th Marksheet, and Certificate.
- Diploma and Degree Certificate. This means if anybody has a diploma certificate then they can apply for this job.
Mode of Apply: Online through the official website FCI.gov.in.
Apply Process for FCI Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official site fci.gov.in.
- Step 2: On that website go to a “Career Option“.
- Step 3: Then go to see all “Career Areas“.
- Step 4: Click on the “Job Search“.
- Step 5: After opening the form, fill it up carefully.
- Step 6: After fill-up, the form now clicks on Submit button.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest sectors undertaking ensuring the food security of the nation. So now here’s the FCI notification PDF which you can download easily.
FCI Recruitment Exam 2022 Syllabus
- Visual Memory.
- Space Visualization.
- Odd man out.
- Symbolic/ Number Classification.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Alphanumeric series.
- Latter series.
- Arithmetical Number series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Figural Classification.
- Shapes and Mirror.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Venn diagrams.
- Nonverbal test.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Number series.
- Problem Solving.
2. Quantitative Aptitude
- Number system.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Problems on Trains.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Problems of Ages.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
3. English Language
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction.
- Spelling Test.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction.
- Identify the Errors.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Active and Passive voice.
- Spotting Errors.
- Identify the Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence pattern.
- Tag Questions.
- Plural forms.
- Odd words.
- Idioms and Phrases.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process will be consisting of online exam tests and interview rounds.
Best Books Recommendations for FCI Recruitment Exam 2022
1. FCI AGM book for previous years question papers
2. FCI Assistant General Manager Book
Check on Amazon>> (Most recommended for FCI AGM)