Here we discuss the FSSAI 2021 Recruitment process, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus, Vacancy, and Eligibility criteria also. So first we discuss the Recruitment process.
FSSAI Recruitment Process
- Assistant Director: CBT+Written Examination+Interview. This is the selection procedure for Assistant Director.
- Assistant Director (Technical): CBT+Written Examination+Interview. This selection procedure for Assistant Director.
- Technical Officer: CBT+Written Examination.
- Technical Food Safety Officer: CBT+ Written Examination.
- Administrative Officer: CBT+ Written Examination + Interview.
- Assistant: CBT+ Written Examination.
- Junior Assistant Grade-1: CBT+ Written Exam.
- Personal Assistant: CBT+ Written Examination.
- Assistant Manager (IT): CBT+ Written Examination.
- Deputy Manager: CBT+ Written Examination.
- Assistant Manager: CBT+ Written Examination.
Post: Assistant Director (Technical), Technical Officer and Central Food Safety Officer, Assistant Director and Administrative Officer, Assistant Manager and IT Assistant, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager.
The paper would be in two Parts:
- PART 1: 25% Weightage General Aptitude and Computer literacy.
- PART 2: 75% Weightage Functional Knowledge test.
- 100 MCQ: 120 Mins.
- Correct Answer: 4 Mins.
- Wrong Answer: (-1) Mark.
SUBJECT PART A: General Aptitude and Computer Literacy
- General Aptitude: 15 Questions
- Computer Literacy: 10 Questions
SUBJECT PART B: Functional knowledge
- Functional Knowledge: 75 Questions.
Post: ASSISTANT AND JUNIOR ASSISTANT GRADE – 1
- General Intelligence: 20 Questions
- Quantitive Aptitude: 20 Questions
- English Language: 15
- General Awareness: 25
- Computer Literacy: 10
- FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives, Initiatives (A General understanding): 10
Post: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 20
- General Awareness: 20
- Computer Literacy:10
- English Language and Comprehension: 50
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those Candidates who are between the age of 21 to 50 years, possessing a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or Institution with the knowledge of Computers, Internet are eligible to apply for the FSSAI form.
How to Apply Online for FSSAI Recruitment 2021
Step1: Visit FSSAI. gov.in
Step2: After clicking on that link, you will enter the FSSAI official website.
Step3: Click on the “Career option”.
Step4: Then Click on the “See all career areas option”.
Step5: After that Click on the “Jobsearch”.
Step6: Then you can easily Open the FSSAI form.
Step7: Now fill up the FSSAI form and submit it for the FSSAI Job.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Part A: General Intelligence
Post: Assistant Director (Technical), Technical Officer, and Central Food safety officer.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical reasoning etc.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Scientific Research.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
English Language Comprehension
- One-word Substitution.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Spelling errors.
- Spotting errors in Sentences, grammar-noun, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, prepositions, conjunction, and phrases.
Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including basic commands, Emails, Google Docs, Commonly uses Social media handles.
Part B: Indian and International Food Laws
- Definitions and different selections of the Act and Implementation.
- International Food Control system.
- Regulations and Standards.
- Guidelines with regard to food safety.
- FSS Rules and Regulations
Subject Matter Knowledge
- Constitutional Law.
- Procedural Law.
- Multidisciplinary and Contemporary Legal Issues.
- Law of Contract.
- Law of Partnership.
- Corporate Law.
FSSAI – Role Function Initiative
- Structure and Functions of Food Authority.
- Overview of Systems and processes in Standards.
- Third-party Audit.
- Promoting safe and Wholesome Food.
- Training and Capacity Building.
- Role of State Food Authority.
FSSAI Vacancy 2021
- Food Safety Officer.
- Food Safety Assistant.
- Food Inspector.
- Assistant Director (Technical).
- Technical Officer.
- Central Food Safety Officer.
FSSAI Exam Dates 2021
- 17th and 18th July 2021
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Latest Books Recommendation
1. A Competition Book For Food Safety Officer – Main Subject
2. Short Notes on FoodSafety Officer Examination (Most Recommended)
Check on Amazon>> (Most Recommended one)
3. Objective Food Science – 11/edition, 2021