Here we discuss the FSSAI 2021 Recruitment process, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus, Vacancy, and Eligibility criteria also. So first we discuss the Recruitment process.
FSSAI Recruitment Process
- Assistant Director: CBT+Written Examination+Interview. This is the selection procedure for Assistant Director.
- Assistant Director (Technical): CBT+Written Examination+Interview. This selection procedure for Assistant Director.
- Technical Officer: CBT+Written Examination.
- Technical Food Safety Officer: CBT+ Written Examination.
- Administrative Officer: CBT+ Written Examination + Interview.
- Assistant: CBT+ Written Examination.
- Junior Assistant Grade-1: CBT+ Written Exam.
- Personal Assistant: CBT+ Written Examination.
- Assistant Manager (IT): CBT+ Written Examination.
- Deputy Manager: CBT+ Written Examination.
- Assistant Manager: CBT+ Written Examination.
Post: Assistant Director (Technical), Technical Officer and Central Food Safety Officer, Assistant Director and Administrative Officer, Assistant Manager and IT Assistant, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager.
Paper would be in two Parts:
- PART 1: 25% Weightage General Aptitude and Computer literacy.
- PART 2: 75% Weightage Functional Knowledge test.
- 100 MCQ: 120 Mins.
- Correct Answer: 4 Mins.
- Wrong Answer: (-1) Mark.
SUBJECT PART A: General Aptitude and Computer Literacy
- General Aptitude: 15 Questions
- Computer Literacy: 10 Questions
SUBJECT PART B: Functional knowledge
- Functional Knowledge: 75 Questions.
Post: ASSISTANT AND JUNIOR ASSISTANT GRADE – 1
- General Intelligence: 20 Questions
- Quantitive Aptitude: 20 Questions
- English Language: 15
- General Awareness: 25
- Computer Literacy: 10
- FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives, Initiatives (A General understanding): 10
Post: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 20
- General Awareness: 20
- Computer Literacy:10
- English Language and Comprehension: 50
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those Candidates who are between the age of 21 to 50 years, possessing a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or Institution with the knowledge of Computers, Internet are eligible to apply for the FSSAI form.
How to Apply Online for FSSAI Recruitment 2021
Step1: Visit FSSAI. gov.in
Step2: After clicking on that link, you will enter the FSSAI official website.
Step3: Click on the “Career option”.
Step4: Then Click on the “See all career areas option”.
Step5: After that Click on the “Jobsearch”.
Step6: Then you can easily Open the FSSAI form.
Step7: Now you fill-up the FSSAI form and apply for the FSSAI Job.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Part A: General Intelligence
Post: Assistant Director (Technical), Technical Officer, and Central Food safety officer.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical reasoning etc.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Scientific Research.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
English Language Comprehension
- One-word Substitution.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Spelling errors.
- Spotting errors in Sentences, grammar-noun, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, prepositions, conjunction, and phrases.
Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including basic commands, Emails, Google Docs, Commonly uses Social media handles.
Part B: Indian and International Food Laws
- Definitions and different selections of the Act and Implementation.
- International Food Control system.
- Regulations and Standards.
- Guidelines with regard to food safety.
- FSS Rules and Regulations
Subject Matter Knowledge
- Constitutional Law.
- Procedural Law.
- Multidisciplinary and Contemporary Legal Issues.
- Law of Contract.
- Law of Partnership.
- Corporate Law.
FSSAI – Role Function Initiative
- Structure and Functions of Food Authority.
- Overview of Systems and processes in Standards.
- Third-party Audit.
- Promoting safe and Wholesome Food.
- Training and Capacity Building.
- Role of State Food Authority.
FSSAI Vacancy 2021
- Food Safety Officer.
- Food Safety Assistant.
- Food Inspector.
- Assistant Director (Technical).
- Technical Officer.
- Central Food Safety Officer.
FSSAI Exam Dates 2021
- 17th and 18th July 2021
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Latest Books Recommendation
1. A Competition Book For Food Safety Officer – Main Subject
2. Short Notes on FoodSafety Officer Examination (Most Recommended)
Check on Amazon (Most Recommended one)
3. Objective Food Science – 11/edition, 2021
Also check: FCI Recruitment 2021: Age, Syllabus, and Books