GINGER BEER COCKTAIL GIN
INGREDIENTS OF GINGER BEER COCKTAIL GIN :-
- Fresh mint springs :- 1/5 cup.
- Thinly sliced jalapeño :- 2 pieces
- Lime juice :- 1/4 ounces
- Ginger beer :- 14 ounces
- Sugar syrup is optional
- In a Pitcher, use the back of wooden spoon to muddle together the mint, half of the jalapeño slices and lime juice.
- Then pour the Gin and stir nicely.
- Add equal parts of the Gin mixture leaving filling the mugs 5/6 of the way full.
- Top of each glass with equal parts of ginger beer and serve with additional jalapeño slices or may be lime wedges for garnish.
- Serve :- 1 glass.
- Calories :- 152 k-cal.
- Carbohydrate :- 11.5g
- Protein :- 0.2g
- Sodium :- 10mg
- Fiber :- 0.1g
- Sugar :- 9.3g
I hope this cocktail recipe helps you a lot. So, make it in your home and enjoy it.
Recipe by :- Dipayan