Hi guys this is Dipayan . I am a Certified Hotelier of a famous 5 star luxury hotel and a Hospitality trainer from India. So guys today i write one cake recipe which is Blackforest cake recipe. So i hope guys you like this recipe and try it in your home.
- 8 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup unsweetend cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 15 ounces pitted sour cherries
- 3 Cups White Sugar
- 1/6 Cup Cornstarch
- 5 Cups Whipped Cream
- Heat the Oven 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine flour, 3 Cups Sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Add eggs, milks, oil and 2 tbsp vanilla extract. Pour batter into the pans.
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins. Then cool it for 10 mins. Loose the edges and remove to racks to cool completely.
- Combine the Cherries, 1 cup Sugar and the Cornstarch in a Saucepan, then cook it and stirring constantly . Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla. Then cool it.
- Add whipped cream and Sugar in a bowl . Then whisk properly .
- When the Cake is ready , cut the Cake nicely . Then decorate the Cake . Then brush the Cake .
- Then place the Cake in a Cake plate. Then add some Cheery on the Cake. After that place one cake layer on cake plate. Spread with froasting. Then add second cake layer and again repeat froasting. After that add third layer.
- Lastly decorate the cake again add some Cherry for garnish.
- Then serve it.
Writer :- Dipayan