Make Grilled Chicken at Home in Oven
- Chilli Powder:- 1 tsp.
- Cumin Powder:- 1 tsp.
- Coriander Powder:- 1 tsp.
- Garlic powder:- 1 tsp.
- Salt:- 1 tsp.
- Black Pepper:- 1 tsp.
- Oil:- 1/3 cup.
- Mustard paste:- 2 tbsp.
- Lemon juice:- 2 tbsp.
- Preheat pan to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl mix garlic powder, cumin powder, coriander powder paprika, salt, pepper, and oil. Mix until combined.
- Rub mixture nicely over both sides of the Chicken.
- Place chicken on the pan and grill each side for 4 to 7 mixture depending on thickness or until no longer pink.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and then it is served.
Is Grilled Chicken healthy?
Ans:- Grilled chicken is very healthy. It’s very simple, easy, nutritious, and versatile. It does add calories, so if you are going for a super lean meal, so skinless chicken is always good. Grill some vegetables alongside your chicken for a very healthy meal.
AUTHOR :- Dipayan Mondal.