Make Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani
- Thick Curd 5/6 Cup
- Green Chilies 10 pieces
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Cloves 6
- Cinnamon Sticks 1 inch
- Cardamom 5
- Fried Onion Chopped 1 Cup
- Bay leaves 4
- Star anise 5
- Kewra Water as required
- Milk 1/2 Cup
- Take Chicken and Marinate with the ingredients.
- When it’s done, keep aside for 1hr.
- Then cook the biryani Rice. When cooking the rice, this time add Bay leaves, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Elaichi. When Rice is half done spread the rice on a wide plate for cool.
- Add Saffron in the Milk and mix well and keep aside.
- Now take a wide deep vessel and add 3 tbsp of Oil. Then add marinated chicken and spread out over the vessel. Add 1tbsp of Oil in the chicken pieces.
- Now spread half of the rice over this Chicken layer and pour the ghee all over it. Sprinkle a tbsp of Coriander leaves and pour Saffron milk.
- Then pour the saffron milk over the rice.
- Put a lid and seal the edges with wheat dough.
- Once sealed, cook a high flame and then remove it from the stove.
- Remove lid and mix the layers together.
- Then it is served.