Green Sea Mocktail Recipe
- Khus syrup 30ml.
- Kiwi crush 20ml.
- Lemon juice 1tsp.
- Sprite or 7 up a little bit.
- Ice cubes as required.
- Mint spring for garnish.
- Add ice to a shaker. Add the Khus syrup and the Kiwi crush to the shaker.
- To cut down the excess sweetness from both the Khus syrup and Kiwi crush and add 1tsp of lemon juice.
- After that shake it nicely.
- Now add ice cubes to a serving glass.
- Then pour in the glass and pour a little bit 7 up or Sprite.
- Then top it up with mint Springs for garnish.
- Then it is served.
Wants to learn different types of mocktail recipes? Click here