How to Make Strawberry Mojito Mocktail at Your Home
- Fresh Strawberries 15
- Mint leaves 6
- Lemon juice
- Sugar syrup 5 tbsp.
- At first, crush the strawberries and then add lemon juice, sugar syrup, and mint leaves.
- After that mash them all together and pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Now add the mixture in a tall glass and add lemonade or Sprite or maybe 7up with lots of crushed ice or ice cubes.
- After that mix it perfectly and add some strawberry pieces and mint leaves with some lemon pieces.
- Garnish with a lemon slice. And then serve it chill.
So, friends let’s prepare this mojito mocktail in your home and enjoy it with your friends or family.