- What is MBA in Hotel Management?
- Best MBA Degree Courses after Hotel Management
- Scope of MBA after Hotel Management
- Salary after MBA in Hotel Management in USA
- 10 Best Colleges in USA for MBA in Hotel Management
- MBA in Hotel Management Fees in USA 2023
- Job Opportunities after MBA in Hotel Management 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA after Hospitality Management
- Syllabus of MBA in Hotel Management
- What after MBA in Hotel Management?
What is MBA in Hotel Management?
MBA in Hotel Management is a 2 years Master’s degree program. Basically, this course is designed for the administration and working part of the entire Hotel, Restaurant, or Hospitality industry. A Master’s in hospitality management or MBA in hotel management is also known as MBA in Hospitality Management.
MBA in Hotel Management course is focused on the fundamentals of management in different specializations. After Hotel Management graduation you can join the hospitality MBA program. For every department, there is a particular MBA course.
Best MBA Degree Courses after Hotel Management
- MBA in Global Hospitality Management.
- Masters in Hospitality Strategy and Digital transformation.
- Masters in International Hotel Management.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Masters in Marketing and Management for Luxury Tourism.
- Executive Masters in Hotel Management.
- Marketing and Retail in Hotel Management.
- MBA in Culinary Arts.
- MBA in Bartending.
Scope of MBA after Hotel Management
After completing the Hotel Management Masters’s degree, you can develop and enhance your technical skills and quality knowledge in this Hotel or Hospitality industry.
After completing MBA in hospitality management, these job opportunities are the best which you can get with a great designation. Not only that you can also join other sectors like IT sectors, Private or Govt. Banks, or any other government sectors.
Job opportunities after an MBA degree in hotel management:
- Front Office Supervisor
- Room Division Manager
- Assistant Director of Operations
- General Manager
- Guest Relation Manager
- Director of Sales
- Group Regional Manager, etc.
Salary after MBA in Hotel Management in USA
After the master’s degree in hospitality management, you will earn a very good amount of salary. The salary will start from $42,000 to $100,911 annually on average. Which is a very good amount of money for many peoples in the USA.
10 Best Colleges in USA for MBA in Hotel Management
- Stanford University.
- The University of Pennsylvania.
- The University of Chicago.
- Yale University.
- Dartmouth College.
- Harvard University.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Texas State University.
- The University of California.
- Northwestern University.
MBA in Hotel Management Fees in USA 2023
The fee structure for MBA or Master’s degree in Hospitality Management course is different according to college. But the minimum fee of an MBA College or University is approx. $29,460.77 USD to a maximum of $45,530.28 for a year.
Job Opportunities after MBA in Hotel Management 2023
The Hotel or Hospitality industry is a huge industry and if you complete an MBA program in it then the opportunity level is really very high.
After completing an MBA course in Hotel Management, the opportunities for jobs are great. You can work in any hospitality sector with a higher designation.
- Guest Experience Manager
- Tourism Coordinator
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Hotel Director
- Food and Beverage Director
- Front Office Director
- Director of Financial planning, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA after Hospitality Management
To join MBA in Hotel or Hospitality Management there are some eligibility criteria,
- First, you need to complete a bachelor’s degree course from a reputed college.
- All Bachelor’s degrees like BHM, BTTM, and BHMCT in hotel management, are eligible for the MBA.
- Some Universities check other basic requirements like graduation scores which need to be above 50% to be eligible.
And these are the only requirements. If you can fulfill them, then you are 100% eligible for the Hotel Management MBA courses.
Syllabus of MBA in Hotel Management
- The Hotel Development process.
- The Hotel Organization.
- Operations of Rooms.
- Food and Beverage Division.
- Marketing and Associated Activities.
- Human Resource Policy Management.
- Entrepreneurship Development.
- Food Safety and Nutrition.
- Customer Relationship and Service Management.
- Central Reservation System Procedures.
What after MBA in Hotel Management?
The hospitality industry is huge. According to a stat, not less than one person out of ten is employed in the tourism or hospitality sectors. The global hospitality industry adds up to trillions of dollars to the global economy.
And to run this big industry with vast sums of money and huge numbers of employees, there is always a need for skilled and qualified business executives.
So, with a Hospitality MBA degree, you are eligible to work for the following designations,
- Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Hotel Director.
- Global Development Manager.
- Director of Finance.
- Director of Human Resources.
- Director of Food and Beverage.
- Front Office Director.
- Guest Experience Manager.
- Senior Loyalty Strategist.
- Groups and Meetings Manager.
So, if you want an MBA degree in hospitality management, then you have two options first you can join any best University for MBA or you have another option to get an MBA degree which is from an online MBA program.
If you want to check the best online MBA programs in hospitality or hotel management then we have created a great list of top online hotel management MBA programs here.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the duration of an MBA in hotel management?
The MBA degree course takes a total of 2 years to complete.
Which MBA is best for hotel management?
There are a lot of options to join after hotel management. Here’s a list of them,
1. MBA in Global Hospitality Management.
2. Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management.
3. Marketing and Retails in Hotel Management.
4. Master in International Hotel Management.
5. Masters in Hospitality Strategy and Digital transformation.
6. Executive Master in Hotel Management.
7. Masters in Marketing and Management for Luxury Tourism.
Can I study MBA after BHM?
Yes, you are eligible to join MBA or PGDM after the bachelors in hotel management degree.