Most of the students always ask me How to get a job at Cruise Lines. What is the starting salary on Cruise lines? What is the exact time to apply to the Cruise line? etc.
So, here We’ll answer all these questions.
The Cruise ship job is a great opportunity after completing the hotel management course. If you didn’t want to work in the hotel industry, definitely you have the option to move toward cruise lines.
But for that, you need to get a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Hotel industry, After that, you can apply for Cruise ship jobs. In this Cruise job, the employees are getting very good facilities.
How to Join a Cruise Ship after Hotel Management
So, the exact time for the Cruise line is after completing your Hotel management degree, then you need to join any 5-star Hotel for 2 years.
And after 2 years you can fill up the Cruise line forms and apply. Give an interview and if you select then you have a chance in Cruise lines for a job.
The starting Salary in the Cruise line is 40k to 50k per month. But it depends upon the ships. Some ships offer 40k and some ships will give you 80k maybe. So, the salary is very good on cruise lines.
But one thing you have to remember is to take care of your health. If you are not fit mentally and physically, then you could be rejected by Cruise. So, make your health good and take care of it.
This Cruise line job is a very hard work job that’s why you need to prepare yourself mentally. By the way, Cruise jobs are excellent, and if you can join the cruise, your future will be very bright. And you can live a luxurious lifestyle.
The Facilities in Cruise Ship Jobs in India
- Employees get a very good amount of salary, maybe 40k to 80k in Indian currency. Different brands of ships offer different salaries starting.
- Employees get medical facilities.
- Also, get food and lodging facilities in a luxury room free of cost.
- Employees get holidays for a long time. I think this is a great facility.
- Employees always get entertainment facilities. In this facility sports, singing, dancing, and other many types of cultural activities are always included.
- If you have good technical skills and quality knowledge then you easily move to a higher position, the same as the hotel industry.
These are some excellent facilities for Cruise ship jobs. But especially on cruise lines, you have to fit in physically and mentally always. If you are not, then you didn’t get any chance for cruise line jobs.
- Top 7 Highest-Paying Job Positions in the Hospitality Industry
- 10 Most Valuable Tips to Become a Great Hotelier
Watch this detailed informative video below: